Funny how initially I was repelled by the long necks of the threaded
stems, and now the rising stem looks upsetting...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when you close your eyes you
either smile blissfully or frown in agony from your sore neck and
shoulders... :-D

Lovely bike!!!

René

Sent from my mobile device