I recently moved to a home on a mountain (such as we call it in Alabama),
and my SimpleOne can't handle the hills.  Instead of letting it sit, I'd
like to find a new home for it while I ride my Ram.

Here are some particulars:

Green with cream accents
Overall fantastic shape
Frame: 58cm (center to top)
Seat Post: Nitto
Saddle: Brooks B17
Stem: Nitto Tallux 10 cm
Handlebar: Nitto Noodle 46 cm with gel/cork tape and shellac'd twine
Crank: Sugino 170mm
Pedals: MKS Touring
Chainring: Surly 42 tooth
Front Wheel: 36 hole, Origin8 hub
Rear Wheel: 36 hole, Origin8 hub
Freewheel: White Industries Dos Eno Flip Flop 16 & 19 tooth cogs + Surly 16
tooth fixed gear
Headset: Tange
Brakes: Tektro Cantilever
Brake Levers: Shimano Super SL
Tires: Schwalbe Marathon 700C x 32
Fenders and Rack: Honjo smooth aluminum (not currently mounted)

Typical signs of use - some minor dings in the seat tube decal, some paint
scuffs at the rear dropout, and a small dent in the rear fender. Paint is
in great shape overall. No dents in the tubes.

Photos are available in the CL ad:
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/bik/5809111584.html

I am willing to travel to meet buyers from Chattanooga, Nashville,
Birmingham, and Atlanta

If any questions, please email me directly:  lindbergjohn at Hotmail dot
com.