Thank you everyone! This is really solid advice and was exactly what I was
looking for. I live in Upstate New York and don't really have an
opportunity for loaded touring on miles and miles of dirt road. We do have
some dirt and gravel but my Sam can handle any of that. Most of the
mountain biking is either rocky and rooty singletrack or smooth flowy
singletrack. I tend to stick with the latter these days. I think my ICT
will continue to serve my needs. Thanks again.