I love my Joe Appaloosa with the cool horsey name and graphics; I think it's
fits well with the sky blue paint 'cause I picture a beautiful horse under a
sunny sky. But I couldn't for the life of me explain to someone what Joe
Appaloosa means, or why it's presented as the maker of the bike, with the
actual company name harder to find. It's just Grant's thing, and he owns the
business!