We like them because they have a flattish ramp and a the only good looking
ana-bend ever. I THINK the consensus here is that a Noodle still wins (my
vote, but that's to be expected, I'm sure)...but we don't automatically
dislike handlebars we didn't design! It's a nice bar. The reach is super
short for a drop bar (the Noddle has a normal reach--numbers are probably
like 80/92---sorry to jargonize here--it just means there's less fwd bend.
That's either slightly good or slightly bad---it's not a winnable contest
either way--. The bar is not heat treated, and so it's not as strong, and
I'll f ind out about the alloy. I don't generally like to engage in
scuttlebutt, but I believe all the heat-treated NITTO alum bars are made of
2014 alloy aluminum, heat-treatd to T6; and the non-HT noodles are 5056
aluminum, and my s-butt factor here is rising, but I think these are a mere
6061-non HT. I'll find out and report back.
We also like them because they're so cheap.
Don't ride them off road and probably don't use them if you're an
economizing burly brute, but for regular old Cinelli-style road use, sure.