I've had trouble with long-term comfort on Noodles; I came away from PBP in
2007 (ridden on Noodles) with hand numbness. I generally have better luck on
long rides with more traditional (flatter) bars.

However, my Singer came with Nitto randonneur bars, which are like Noodle bars
on steroids, with much more pronounced flaring, and have enjoyed them very much.

I still like Noodle bars, but my experience hasn't matched Grant's enthusiasm
for the design.

--Eric N
www.CampyOnly.com
CampyOnlyGuy.blogspot.com