Thanks for the update Eric.

Hope the gloves didn't run out.  I ordered a pair of XLs (large hands)
and for the first time I can remember the gloves were too big.  Just
returned them hoping they can be changed for Ls.

I have issues with my fingers getting numb in cold (it's all relative,
I live in Texas) temperatures.  I've yet to find a pair of gloves I'm
happy with, but these sound promising.

Angus