I took the '99 Joe gofast (76" and 67") north and a bit east this morning,
climbing up to neighboring Rio Rancho's highest point, the top of Broadmore
in north RR. About 8 miles of climbing, most of which in the last 7 miles;
great fun in the 67" gear.

A beautiful day; sunny, with moderate winds (which followed me around, of
course, starting at NNE and ending SW). Started at 50*, reached 60* by the
time I returned home. On a light bike, mid 60s is a great climbing gear,
though I'm probably getting old enough to moderate the 76" cruising gear.

Per Cyclemeter, home is 4,900 or 4950; tip top of Broadmore before it dips
down again is ~5,700; and many ups and downs on the way. Strava tells me a
total of 875 feet of climbing in the 29.6 miles. Not sure if that is
outbound/northward only, or if it includes the 1 mile long climb on the way
back.

No photos, sorry, I was futzing with new Strava as well as using
Cyclemeter. But I must do this more often. I live at bottom dead center in
the Rio Grande valley, and most riding is N-S, with no elevation change.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle