Jay expected me to be able to put into words riding differences that he sees in
the geometry chart.

I like this exercise. I will be the blind subject and I will not look at the
two charts. What difference did you expect me to detect between the green and
the blue Rosco Bubbe demo bikes?  I say they both ride like Rivendells. If you
want a cantilever brake road bike for ~700x38s they both are that. The green
one is more upright if that's what you are into. Buy the one you like.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca