I  truly and not patronizingly accept and celebrate all the different
points of view. It's what you do with them. Non-believers can be mean or
nice, same as believers. Variety is good! (And, my own opinions have
changed over the years, too.) This is a terrific group. I don't frequents
lists, but I can't imagine there's a better-kinder-and better-facilitated
(thanks, Jim) one than this. G