So, no drivetrain, no brakes. Not a complete bike, but arguably a complete
Rivendell velocipede. Might want to lower the seat...

<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/KarlVonDrais.jpg>

Sounds like a dandy project for someone. I'd bite myself, but am trying to
observe a "one frameset at a time" discipline.

rod