I second what Erl said...you guys are tough. Sorry to hear about the stolen
bike and the broken Raleigh. For my accident when I was cut off by a right
turning car , I was very lucky my X0-1 was rescued by the fire department.
A fire truck accompanied the ambulance that took me to the ER. The kind
strangers who ensured I was sent to the hospital picked my bike up out of
harm's way and the firemen took it to one of their local stations. Scuffed
saddle is the only damage I can really see. I don't ride in winter but I'll
be back next spring and I'm already walking more like my usual distances.
So I'm thankful for that.

Anyway, I hope that you both heal well , and Brian I hope  some good
samaritan returns your bike...but I like your attitude a lot!

As we all can appreciate , it could have been much, much worse .

Regards and speedy recovery to you both!