I purchased this in anticipation of my Clementine delivery this past
summer. Brown with elastic headband. Made by Pace:
https://www.rivbike.com/collections/clothing/products/clem-smith-jr-cap-brown

One size fits most according to Rivendell, but it's more like one size
first some. I take a L/XL Walz cap and the Clem cap is too small.

Worn for 5 min. Smoke-free home. No cooties.

Free to the first to respond. Shipping is also my treat.

Dave