Ryan:

You did a lot of neat stuff.  With miles, it's the quality, not the
quantity.  The "best" rider is the one having the most fun.  Right now
that may be your six year old!

I've got to thank David for instigating the SoCal Riv group.  Great
group & rides in interesting places.  On more than one occassion, some
has remarked that one of the best things about the group is how we
take our time, take photos, & generally enjoy the experience without
worrying about mileages, speeds, etc.

My computer fell off my bike on the first day of my last tour of 09.
I don't miss it.  Will probably replace it next time I do a tour
requiring tracking distance between points....or maybe not.  Mileposts
are pretty reliable.

dougP