I had a Holdsworth which had a nice relaxed riding position, took long reach
brakes and fit a 35mm tire, 120mm rear spacing and Reynolds 531
Very naive riding bike.
A Raleigh International, similar to the Holdsworth.
I looked at a few Raleigh Grand Prixs that ticked the same boxes.

A good friend had a Motobecane Le Champion, it was very very nice and fit all
the above criteria but it had a French thread bottom bracket and headset, if
that matters.

I've been surprised by the very reasonable asking prices on used Rodeos.
They seem to represent outstanding value in a Riv roadbike.

Ray
Vallejo CA