Hi Kai,

Sorry, but those brakes had sold before I got your email.

I think there was some reach adjustability, but not certain.

Thanks for asking,

Dave

On 11/23/16 11:39 AM, Kai Vierstra wrote:
Is there any reach adjustability on the Dia-Compe levers? I'm currently using
the ugliest Avids ever, but they've got adjustable cable pull and adjustable
reach, but carry the terrible price of horrifically gross looking.
I'm still dreaming of a lever that has adjustable angle/pitch to the bar, that
could mount way forward into the curve on some boscos without splaying out the
side too much, but I think that's a pipe dream.
-Kai Vierstra
Brooklyn NY