I have both Arkel and Ortlieb handlebar bags, and neither of them obstruct
any hand positions. The mounts on both have a total width of about 8cm,
though the Arkel can be adjusted slightly narrower than that if you desire.
I find the Ortlieb bag slightly easier to detach from its mount than the
Arkel.

https://www.arkel-od.com/en/spare-hb-clamps.html

https://www.ortlieb.com/en/technisches/lenkertaschen/