Hi all-

Wanted to get your thoughts...

I have a set of OpenPro rims on which I comfortably run 35mm tires on my
Hilsen. I'd like to go up to the max knobbies that the bike can run (I'm
leaning toward 40mm Clements MSOs). Have people had success running tires
this wide on OpenPros or would it be more prudent to invest in a new set of
rims?

Thanks!

Eric

ps. If anyone has a spare set of 40-ish mm knobbies you are looking to part
with, lemme know!