Both are fine for 650B.  It looks like your extra $30 would save you 20
grams, and that's about it.  I've never used the SV-9, and my PV-8s (2 of
them) and PD-8x (one of them) have been issue free.  So if you have extra
money to throw around go ahead and buy the more expensive one if you want
to.  The PV-8 will be just fine, in my opinion.  If you like dynamo hubs as
much as I do, you will be buying several more over the next few years, and
you'll get numerous chances to make different choices.  So whatever you
pick now, you really can't go wrong.