Okay, will "out" myself.  Have one of the new LHT frames - 58cm and
26" wheels.  Rides really, really nice.  Much like my Atlantis.
Which, as it so happens is a 56 frame with 26" wheels.  By all
accounts and standards, should probably be on a 61 Atlantis.  But
after hopping on the smaller Atlantis a couple of years ago, just had
to have it.

Unlike most, I actually like the wider tires and really enjoy having
options of either Marathon Supremes or Big Apples under the frame.
Cushy and don't find them to be any slower.  The engine is the problem
on these bikes.  Or the option of throwing on Marathon Cross tires and
riding unpaved trails in my area.  And the wider rubber is much more
forgiving.

Also, my background is different from most.  When getting "serious"
about bikes, it was at first old cruisers, then the new(ish) mountain
bike boom.  Those bikes just spoke to me.  And still do in a way even
great road bikes never have.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN