The Appaloosa has been the only new fully lugged model in quite a while. What I
think happened is the youngsters at Riv finally convinced Grant that losing
sales to lower-cost TIGed steel bikes was for the birds, and the floodgates
opened on that end. First was the very excellent Clem, then they found a use
for s bunch of spare forks with Rosco Bubbe, next is Roadini. I fully support
this new direction seeing as how I tried to talk him into it 10-or-so years ago
;-)

Joe Appaloosa Bernard
Vallejo, CA.