Speaking of price, I surfed around to find out what they (Berthoud's) do
cost and the first place that popped up was Wallbike.  But the site just
contained an announcement saying that Bill's hanging it up as of Dec. 2nd
and easing into retirement.  I hate to see him close down - it always felt
like you were doing business with a personal friend whenever you ordered
something from him. Best of luck in the sunset years, Bill!

So...it appears that Peter also sells them and, yes, they are rather
pricey.  But it's kinda like that post I made last week about the way
people object to the price of an Atlantis frame - it's all what you're
willing to spend in order to get the quality you want.