Bill, you do make some good points. I just want it all - lively ride that
can carry a 20 lb. camping load (being a lightweight backpacker). Yeah,
nothing can do everything well. If I were going to do a heavy duty tour I
would get a bike appropriate for that.

The Roadeo is much like bikes I already have. And you are correct, I should
get rid of some bikes!

Cheers,
Bill in Roswell, GA