> We first saw Bromptons in Paris seven or eight years ago. Returning home,
> my wife reluctantly agreed to an n+1 used 'new' Brompton via Craigslist,
> to go alongside our fairly new matching 650b bikes and my recently
> purchased Tikit.

I never got to ride the Brompton. My wife wrestled it away from me.

I picked up another from a kind and patient seller on the BOB list. It was
a P model, and I converted the bars over to an 'M' type, which makes it
something like an 'H'.

Seven + years later, the two Bromptons are our only bikes. I have had the
pleasure of owning five Rivendell bikes, she has owned one, and we've each
owned an RB-1 at one time or another.

I commute and ride on mine about five days per week; she on hers about
twice a week.

She, and the dog, on hers:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sea-fisherman/20202169152/

We rarely do more than 20km on a ride, but that's only because there are
parks and coffee shops and bakeries and etc. to stop at along the way.

Cheers,

Chris (in Tucson)