That frame is gorgeous....I sure hope someone'll buy it...and now I have a
clear picture of what mine will look like. It'll have those lugs but be
metallic burgundy and cream. I can't get over how elegant and swoopy that
frame is.. exquisite...fit for a queen !

I know bikes are supposed to be a tool but who says tools can't be beautiful

Anyway Merry Christmas to the group no matter what you ride...may 2017
bring many long happy days in the saddle and while we're  wishing .. peace
and goodwill..there is still much that is good in the world