Thanks!   I think this lever looks great.

Bobbin Metric seems like a cool bike.  I'd definitely want to give it a
ride if I run into one someday.

A coworker of mine, who is 6'3" rides a Brompton.  I crack up every time I
see such a tall figure riding on tiny wheels.  The bike is just awesome.
 Love Brompton's front bag and the mounting system.  Given that Riv bikes
have higher handlebar, I wish such quick release bag mounting system
existed for us.   I've not made much research into this, but couple
of decaleur I've run into are clunkier compared to Bromton's system.