I'm not a big fan of RBW's choices of handlebars.  Very few bikes out there
have grips that are close to parallel to the top-tube.  Regular MTB bars
with 9-15 degrees of sweep and up to about 40mm of rise work really well
for me.  The guys riding the Divide trail don't seem to have any problems
with the limited hand positions people often attribute to MTB bars.