Moustache is a no, won't fix your issues and besides it doesn't take the
MTB parts.  Alba is nice for a grocery getter, I wouldn't like it on
rocky/rooty trails.  I had a Jones Loop, the angle was just wrong for me
and I didn't use most of the theoretical hand positions.  I like the On-One
Mary, which is similar to some of the other bars mentioned.  Fairly
inexpensive as an experiment, and will fit a standard stem.  I started off
with the Mary on my Clem.  I'm currently using it strictly in town and
swapped to an Alba, but should I get the chance to get it dirty next summer
I'll likely swap back to Mary.

Bill
Stockton, CA