*Legs:*
For casual looking stuff I use MUSA long pants and merino wool medium
weight baselayers. I always size up a size or two in merino wool as it will
shrink sometimes if 100% merino, even from just washing in cold water.

*Torso/Arms:*
Merino layers of varying weights, with a J&G waterproof, breathable rain
jacket over top as a wind break. Great in the rain, too. vent along the
back, and huge pit zips. Two way zipper in front.

*Head:*
Bike helmet (great for wind blocking!) and merino balaklavas or merino
cycling hats.

*Hands:*
Any winter glove should do as long as it can block out the wind and water.

*Feet:*
Wool ski socks with Nike sneakers. Shoe covers if too cold as a wind break.