Hello All-

I'm moving and want to pass some stuff along rather than schlepping it yet
another time.

Wald basket:   Medium sized one ~15"x10"x5" Silver, with all the mounting
hardware (struts & handlebar clamps - could be removed for mounting on a rack.)
 Brand new, never mounted, even has the tag/instructions still attached.  $15
plus shipping

"The Bicycle Wheel" book by Jobst Brandt: The classic treatise on the subject.
Used, very good (almost new) condition.  $15 plus shipping

Crankset:  Shimano Deore mountain bike cranks.  Classic old school ones.  175mm
arms, 110/74 bcd.  The two large chain rings are trashed, but the inner (steel
24t) ring is in good shape.  I will probably just take off the outer two rings
before shipping unless buyer wants them for some reason, like to grind down for
a bash guard or something.  Again, these are used, shopworn, could use a
cleaning/polishing, but functionally fine. $40 plus shipping

Brake levers:  Cane Creek SCR-5 levers.  Black hoods (the ones with the little
lizards) with nice QR on the lever.  Decent used condition.  Right hood has a
tiny (~5mm) tear.  Never bothered me when they were on my Rivendell, but
switched out the noodles for other bars and don't need these any more. $15 plus
shipping.

PayPal "friends and family" preferred, buyers for multiple items take
precedence.  Please contact me OFF LIST at beewak at gmail . com

Local pickup in Brooklyn possible if you are in NYC

Thanks for looking!

Mike in Bklyn NY, but not for long...