I find that it fits just right, if it is smaller than the basket it's so it
can still fit while full. It sits solidly even over pretty bumpy terrain
empty or full. The only kinda drawback I've found is when the bag is really
full it can be a tight fit to access the front and rear exterior pockets.
That and I feel like riv's Shopsack can hold a bit more, but the sugarloaf
attaches to the basket better and is nicer to carry off the bike. All in
all if I had one bike and had to choose a single front storage solution,
the wald + sugarloaf would be it, they really are that nice.