Before I even install the tire I inflate the tube just enough to give it
some shape. The install the tire, leaving half open. Then slide the tube in
place, then close the tire, use some lever if necessary but often they are
not, just depends on the tire. Then I start to fill the tire, but just
enough to fill it out, just listen and you'll know when it is, there won't
be anymore sounds coming from the tire. Then I deflate it just a bit, and
using both hands pinch the tire and give it a little side flex to see
inside between the rim and tire bead to make sure there is no tube showing.
And make sure the valve stem is straight, then install the nut and tighten
when inflated if necessary.  Despite never finding any tube overlap to
correct I've done this since the 80's anyways all the time.  I have only
had one tube explode and it did so where the valve stem it attached to the
tube. The cause ?  Since it only happened once and the tube is not
recounting the event for me, I just call it one of those things, laugh and
smile :)  Otherwise I have never had a tube explode in the tire, despite
like many of us using tubes of all various sorts.  Even sticking to a brand
name doesn't mean anything, since they could and do change anything about
how it's made at any time .

I suspect in Kevin's case it may have been from a seating issue and not the
tubes, but I am just guessing like everyone else here.
As for too much pressure ...personal opinions and experiences aside, by
Schwalbe's own standards he is in acceptable range. The tire still should
not blow off the rim unless not seated correctly even @ 60 psi.
https://www.schwalbetires.com/tech_info/inflation_pressure