Lucky buyers.  If anything changes your mind between now and delivery I will
take yours off your hands.  Have 100cm pbh and actually have considered a
custom mixte because the largest Cheviot and Clementine did not measure up.
Also anyone looking for large Riv classics 64-68cm might be able to get me to
part with one in my fleet.
I have a 68cm custom, 68cm Atlantis w/ a& s couplers,
 68 Quickbeam, and a 64cm Bombadil.
Final option is a NOS never built up Betty Foy for a significant other by
chance.

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan
(616)928-4226