I would only add that an Albatross type bar with a long top tube and long
stem is different than bike with shorter TT . Plus mtb brake levers inhibit
hand position variety, inverted ones do not. Also the curve on the 55 Alba
is different than the original 56, I have both and on top of each other you
can tell.  Most people choose it for upright riding but that depends on the
frame, you can ride long and low with them but it takes a certain frame to
do so.  Anyways, I take it the Solo is a short TT bike so of course such a
bar would not be ideal for the extension you prefer.  The Albastache may
work "better" but how much who knows.

   What about road TT bars ?  Or those touring butterfly type bars , you
could chop off any unwanted parts ?  The kind that extend out , look at all
the types at SJS for example
...https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/handlebars-other/?geoc=US