Jay,

To copy the cockpit position from the Homer to the Legolas, you need to
make one adjustment. Subtract one cm from your Legolas stem before you
compare and compensate for different top tube lengths. In other words, the
one degree steeper seat tube angle on the Legolas has taken up roughly 1 cm
of effective top tube length. In other-other words, your saddle will be
roughly 1 cm further back on the Legolas' seatpost to achieve the same leg
to crank position.

Joe "with a Road Custom and Legolas that have the same 58cm top tube length
but two different stem lengths" Ramey