It's a great bike at a great price.
PBH 81.3 will fit fine (and man, that's such a specific measurement that I
don't even want to think about how you got it) .
It fits 42's (Hetres and/or Baby Shoe Pass tires) AND Berthoud S/S fenders.
And  will fit  either Tektro long reach calipers or Dia Compe CP's with the
fenders (with a little massaging)
It's every bit a Saluki except for not quite as buttery a fork (or at least
as buttery as the Toei made Saluki forks).

I know all this 'cause I have both a 55 Belriot and a 54 Saluki ... both
are retired and I've been too damn stubborn to put them up for sale at the
smart price that Les has here. So thumbs up to you, Les .. and if your bike
sells quick (as it should), I'll follow your lead and offer my two
dust-gathering babies up for sale with a similarly generous pricing scheme.

Good luck to you ... good bikes deserve good homes.

jsk