Dream was good, probably acceptable given the "low car.." clue, instead of
carb.

tree to bike: MY answer was cork, but rubber (one person)--that's as good
or better!

snap prone fork is carbon, but one sharpshooter had aluminum, and...kind of
works, too.

if I were a dumb millionaire (for the record, even if I accept "dumb" I
don't qualify!)-- answer was 603, but there could be other answers

favorite answer was "bandana" for equally good undies for hobo or
billionairre. I meant wool, but hard to not like bandana.

required for car but not for bike: could be many things. I'd intended disc
brakes, but there were 6-7 other answers that worked--speedometer, rear
view mirror, glove box (marginal, since Ford won't get sued if they didn't
include one)..

Only one response so far to Dave's Roughy Toughy Semi-Genuine one. I
flunked it, but there's a dead-eye amongst you who either missed zero or
two, depending on how Dave grades it...which goes back to his experience in
school, whether he jogged left or right.