I don't know of a piece like that, but I've been struggling with that mirror,
too, and your question got me to thinking. I found this accessory mount from
Problem Solvers..if it's mounted on a Choco just ahead of the brake levers, the
mirror will install at the correct angle. Kinda spendy, but I'm going to try it
on my Appaloosa with Albatross bar. Fortunately it's an open clamp design so I
don't have to go mondo destructo on my cork grips.

http://www.brokenspokebikeslv.com/m/product/problem-solvers-handlebar-accessory-mount-182357-1.htm