Thanks for the pictures. Do we have any explanation of the bikes intended
purpose (fast road, touring, all round country bike)?          Jim D.
Massachusetts

--- On Sat, 1/9/10, CycloFiend <cyclofi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: CycloFiend <cyclofi...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RBW] SOMA Riv. Prototyp pics
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010, 10:19 AM

on 1/9/10 2:21 AM, Jason at jasonshaef...@gmail.com wrote:

> I was at RivHQ on Friday and the prototype frame was laying around.
> They said they didn't mind pictures, so here they are:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yfxzvs9
>
> This is a prototype frame, so it may be changing. They said the
> thinking right now is a frame in the $1,000 range, an upward sloping
> top tube, so fewer sizes (or at least that's what I heard, it was
> early).

Thanks for sharing those here.  That's an interesting looking frame - good
practical dropouts with fender and rack bosses, 2 way attachment options at
the seatstay bridge, good hardy braze-ons for the upper rack mount, downtube
shifter bosses....

It will be interesting to see how it comes together.

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

The Gallery needs your photos! Send 'em in - Here's how:
http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"She edged in to get a better look at the bike, how it was made, the
intricacy of its brakes and shifters pulling her straight in. Beauty."
-- William Gibson, "Virtual Light"