Update-

There was a lot of interest in the clothing. First person to write happened
to want pretty much everything I had.
Apologies to the number of interested parties if I'm unable to respond to
each and every one of you regarding the sale of the lot.

What remains is a piddly list in comparison:

-Sea To Summit Thermolite Extreme mummy bag liner $30 + shipping
-Novara rain pants, large, black w/ lower-leg zippers, used but good
condition $10 + shipping