I thought I'd update folks on Velo Lumino stock. I had been out of polished
taillights and headlight mounts for some time, and I was very surprised to
receive so many inquiries into when I'd have more stock of the headlight
mount specifically. I'm happy to announce I have more of both of these in
stock! As of today, Velo Lumino has stock of all our components and widgets.

Thanks for all your support!

Anton
velolumino.com