i use shrader and presta and i don't see a problem.

most pumps in the low to mid-high price range have both presta and shrader.
on a floor pump they are on either side of the pump head usually. on
carry-on/hand
pumps
<https://www.topeak.com/global/en/products/Mini-Pumps/235-Road_43-49cm_framesize>,

it usually just requires screwing off the head and flipping around the
connector valve to accept presta or shrader and screwing the pump head back
in place. it maybe takes 15 seconds.

the only time you might not get pumps with both shrader or presta is if you
specifically seek it out, or you get a real high end floor pump
<https://silca.cc/collections/floor-pumps/products/superpista>, but even
those can be converted to shrader.
<https://silca.cc/collections/pump-heads/products/locking-schrader-chuck>

I see what keith is saying, but there are shrader tubes with nuts to lock
it in place
<http://www.planetcyclery.com/schwalbe-av-7-20-x-1-5-2-5-schrader-40mm?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=Cj0KEQiAw_DEBRChnYiQ_562gsEBEiQA4LcssqiIkYWoXk3VtIXxHlN_cpn37VJPoYPdnKD6yYvvOkoaArhI8P8HAQ>,

so the valve doesn't move.

There are more readily available higher quality presta tubes, but schwalbe
has excellent shrader tubes as well, just harder to find in-store and need
to be ordered. Shrader tubes are more available at a big box store should
your bicycle shop be closed on a Monday or Tuesday.