Got my Roscoe on the road and took it for a couple hour ride today.
I must admit, it rides every bit as good, probably even better than the custom
Allrounder it replaced.

It was a parts bin build.
Sugino AT triple cranks w/Phil BB
Rich Built Dyad/Aeroheat 650b wheels 8 speed 13-32
Suntour XC Pro rear
Some Suntour front, part of the body is dark green, not sure about model
Suntour power ratchet thumines. Shifting is great.
Albatross bars, Technomic Deluxe stem
Some Dia-Compe levers mated to my vintage Mafac tandem cantilevers.
Braking is great.
Brooks saddle
Thunder Burt tires, really nice size tire and ride nicely.

What a great value in a frame.
Grant and company are definitely producing more evolved designs.
Getting a step through has been in the back of mind for a while.
It will be nice to have such a bike as I age.

Anyone else get theirs built up yet?

I think you will really like yours.

Ray
Vallejo CA