I don't think the Glorious lugs would work on the C-tine frame design. Angles
wouldn't work.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 18, 2017, at 1:04 PM, Leah Peterson <jonasandle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Also, just a thought, and maybe a dumb one, but has anyone ever asked for a
> Clementine frame with more and Glorius lugs?
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Feb 18, 2017, at 9:35 AM, Leah Peterson <jonasandle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> You guys are so bad for me. Enablers! Do you know, just yesterday I  hired a
>> painter to repaint the inside of our house, and now I wish I had plunked
>> down that money for the dream Riv instead. Maybe I could live with the muddy
>> brown paint put on every wall but the bedrooms (ugh). Or maybe I could have
>> spent the next year of my life, paintbrush in hand and have figured out how
>> to do those huge walls over the spiral staircase (asking for a broken neck
>> here). Maybe I could do the Inconvenient & Hard Things because there would
>> be the dream Riv mixte in the garage!
>>
>> I even know what I would choose. Think: overkill. I would ask for the
>> Cheviot frame with the Glorius lugs. It would be that luscious Rivendell red
>> - with sparkles, is it tacky if it has sparkles?, with cream accents. Oh,
>> and can my name be painted in some lovely place like we saw on that recent
>> orange work of art on the Blug? It would have dynamo lighting (because oooh
>> you fancy!) and a double kickstand and the prettiest Nitto racks they make.
>> Ooooh, cream tires. And pixie dust. Lots of pixie dust.
>>
>> And now I must get control of myself and go back to choosing gray paint for
>> the walls. Barf.
>>
>> Sent from my iPad

>>> Absolutely.  Agree 100%.  Even with a shop that has a policy of
>>> prioritizing repairs to commuter bikes there will still be times when a
>>> second bike will be a huge convenience.  How often have you discovered you
>>> had a slow leak by finding one of your tires flat as you were getting ready
>>> to ride to work?  And how many of us leave that much spare time in the
>>> morning before heading to work that we can take the time to fix a flat
>>> without feeling rushed and harried? I've been there often enough over the
>>> years to really appreciate having a back-up.
>>>
>>> --

The sender of this email is a retired partner of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher
& Flom LLP ("Skadden") and is not performing legal service on behalf of
Skadden. Use by a retired partner of the skadden.com or probonolaw.com domain
names is in his/her personal capacity and not on behalf of Skadden or its
affiliates.