Ben,

I haven't ventured into S240 world yet but used to backpack a great deal.
 I use a 2 lb. 2-person Marmot (or as my wife likes to call it a
one-person, one-dog, I'm sleeping in the car tent) that is fairly similar
to the Big Agnes that many are suggesting.  Having a little headroom is
nice over a bivy.  A couple of other key features that I looked for, based
on past experience, is the bathtub bottom with no seams until you are 3-4"
off the ground.  Helps keep life a little dryer.  The other thing I found
helped were tents that had pole straps that not only tightened up nicely
but had a buckle that split the webbing in two parts.  Any moisture wants
to wick up the webbing to the tent.  The buckle in the middle of the strap
keeps that from happening.  Didn't know it would be such a nice feature
until I started using it.  I also found that the mesh mattered.  I've had
tents where the mesh actually obscured the view at night.  The Marmot has a
darker purple mesh that is almost completely transparent when star-gazing
at night.  That was an incredible upgrade after the previous tents.

If you are interested in saving some money, REI's online garage is good but
their garage sales are even better.  We bought a larger tent for car
camping from an REI Garage sale.  They run them every couple of months to
get rid of returned merchandise.  Go early, read the tags carefully (in
case it says "ripped") and have a list of tents you are looking for before
walking in the door.  We had a list of 4 tents we'd be happy with and found
the 1st and 3rd on our list.  Got our top choice for about $60-70 for a
$400 tent.

Good luck!
John