Hi folks,

For sale is 56cm Rivendell Rambouillet.
It is beausausaged here and there where normally expected, nevertheless it
is in sound and intact condition. No dings or dents, just paint scratches
and blemishes here and there.
NEVER crashed and dropped it.
I'm asking $600 dollars for it.
Link to the pics:   https://goo.gl/photos/4NVaZES4aN5f26WS8

Also, I'm including the parts that I'd like to sell all at once for $500.
If you are interested purchasing both, frame set and the parts, I can sell
everything for $1,000.
FYI - the attached pictures won't do any justice as I didn't have a chance
to clean and polish them.

PLEASE email me directly at veloban...@gmail.com. Thanks!

Here's the list and pics of the parts:
Link to the pics:  https://goo.gl/photos/XbSZ6ZPgDqQ5caVL8

- Nitto Dynamic 90mm stem
- Nitto S83 seat post
- Nitto 105 42cm handlebars
- TRP RRL SR Retro brake levers
- Sugino XD2R crankset (wide/low double), 26/40t, 170mm arms.
- Pair of Tektro R539 caliper brakes
- Campagnolo Chorus front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace bar end shifters (10sp)
- Shimano BB-UN55 bottom bracket
- Grand Bois (from Compass) 32 spoke wheel set
- Shimano Deore XT hub set
- Shimano Ultegra 11-28t cassette
- Panaracer Pasela 700x32mm tires