Derek

Beautiful build.  looks like a 54cm frame.  I have 2 21" (53.2cm) frames
with Nitto Technomic with either B177 or a Sakae Radoneurr bar, with an
exposed quill length of 128mm and 70.5cm SH.  The bars are 10mm above the
B17 saddle.  The stem will not go down into the HT any further.  If it
could, or I use a shorter stem, I would set bars level with saddle

So I'm close to you, except your stem is higher.  I ride the drops a lot,
manly to lower the drag and for wind.   Since the bars are higher, the
drops are comfortable.

I agree with Patrick write up also.  Since the RBW has slack STA, you
should be far enough back

Suggest lowering the stem to be at or 10mmm above SH.

Hope this helps.  If you decide not to keep it, let me know

I .