Sell the Bombadil and Sequoia. A few years back I sold off the last of my
Rivs, an AHH to make room for and fund a mountain bike. I don't regret that
move. This may sound crazy, but my LHT was the bike I wish my AHH was. I
had previously sold off my Rambouilet and Quickbeam. About a year before I
sold the Riv I had purchased a Salsa Vaya with the intention of that being
a replacement for the AHH and LHT. It just never worked out that way. I
really wanted to like the Salsa with it's disc brakes and all but it just
never felt right. It's now in the process of being sold. My point is, if
you're really not in love with or using the bikes, move them on to someone
else and make room for the bike you want.

Once my Vaya is sold I'll likely pick-up a 26" wheeled 60cm LHT. Sure
there's redundancy with my current LHT but I always regret not getting that
in the first place. I've threatened to build one up for years. I have most
of the parts laying around with the exception of rims. I was looking at the
Alppa's for a second but I'm in-between sizing. I know the LHT will work. I
also thought about the Crust Bikes Romanceur (Sp?) but again, why not just
stick with what works, the LHT. And finally, I'm fine with cantis for 90%
of my riding. Besides, I'll likely be selling my Krampus frame later in the
year and that combined with left over funds from the Vaya sale should allow
me to pick-up a new Surly Ogre frame for all my dirt road disc brake needs.

But yeah, sell the Bomba and Sequoia and get the bike you want. You should
have no problem selling either.

--mike