Jay, a bike tour of Israel would be awsome! Especially the coast and
highlands. I'm a bit of a naturalist nut, rare plants and all, great way to
find by bike (such as Forest Service roads in the USA). My buddy Ben did
most of Israel by bike until he had dinner one night before he had found
lodging. After dinner, he walked over to the pension to check in, got a
room key. Washed up a bit and then headed back down to the cafe where he
left the bike. Turns out, all that was left was the frame, the cable and
the lock. All in less than 10 minutes. Fortunately being a regular
traveler, Ben had travel insurance. He is considering a Moulton for future
travels so he can fold it up and keep it with him!

Cheers to anyone traveling by back as a litestyle choice. I'm especially
good at riding onto ferries and trains.

Cheers,
Bill in Roswell, GA