Thanks Max, good advice if a bit hard to take.

Well, thanks for the thoughts everyone. I think the bombadil will probably
end up for sale. Not sure beyond that at the moment. If I'm gonna sell any
of them on the list though, I'll create a new post with more info (prices,
builds, etc).

Thanks everyone. a lot of helpful points were made...sky